GeniePoint Customer Survey – Prize Draw T&Cs
1. These terms (the “Terms”) relate to a prize draw (a “Competition”) entered into by respondents to the 2019 GeniePoint customer survey conducted by ENGIE EV Solutions (“Survey”).
2. The Competition is brought to you by ENGIE EV Solutions Limited, a company registered in England with company number 07214557, having its registered office at Q3 Office Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, NE12 8EX (“ENGIE”).
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
4. The Competition will run from 18th December 2019 for a period of fifteen days, closing at 23:59 on the final day (the “Competition Period”.
5. By providing a valid email address for the purposes of entering the Competition during the Survey (as directed in the Survey) to enable us to provide any prize you may win (the “Email Address”), you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in respect of the Competition (the “Terms”).
6. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. To be eligible to participate in the Competition, you must meet the following “Eligibility Criteria”:
6.1 not be an employee of ENGIE or any of its affiliates;
6.2 reside in the United Kingdom;
6.3 be at least 18 years of age or have a legal guardian who can provide parental consent on your behalf;
6.4 be an account holder with GeniePoint as of 17th December 2019;
6.5 Complete the Survey; and,
6.6 have provided the Email Address.
7. Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria shall be entitled during the Competition Period to make one entry into the Competition by completing the Survey and providing the Email Address.
8. No applications will be accepted from agents, in bulk or from third parties to whom the Survey is not distributed to by email from ENGIE.
9. Only entries that have been completed in full will be entered in the Competition.
10. No responsibility is accepted by ENGIE in respect of any:
10.1 late, lost, delayed or damaged entries or for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect, or delay;
10.2 damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize; and/or
10.3 technical malfunction of any sort whatsoever.
11. For the Competition, each winner will receive a John Lewis and Partners evoucher to the value of £50. The number of winners for the Competition is limited to two. Prizes, gifts and other
ENGIE EV Solutions GeniePoint Customer Survey T&CS 12/12/2019
promotional items are subject to availability and the description of the prize, gift or promotional item may be amended by us at any time. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
12. For the Competition, the winner will be chosen at random using appropriate IT software from all qualifying entries made during the Competition Period. The prize winner will be selected within two weeks of the expiry of the Competition Period.
13. ENGIE will take reasonable steps to notify the winner of the Competition via email to the Email Address. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item within 15 days of notification may result in the prize being awarded to the next randomly selected eligible entrant.
14. You will not receive a notification if you are not a winner.
15. The prize will be sent by email directly from Voucher Express (https://www.voucherexpress.co.uk/). By entering the Competition, entrants consent to ENGIE providing the Email Address to Voucher Express in order for the prize to be sent to the winner.
16. ENGIE will accept no responsibility in the event a prize is late, lost, delayed or undelivered for any reason whatsoever.
17. Any breach of these Terms may result in a prize being forfeited in our sole discretion.
18. ENGIE reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. ENGIE’s decision in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The prizes must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered.
20. ENGIE excludes all liability for any losses, damages and/or costs of whatever nature and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or any prize to fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
22. In consideration of being awarded a prize, if you are a winner, you may be required by ENGIE to take part in publicity relating to the subject of the Competition (which may include your name being published on social media) and you confirm that if you are a winner, you may be contacted to ask if you consent to share your social media handle for this purpose, to be tagged in a post(s) related to the Competition.
23. These Terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.