How GeniePoint works
GeniePoint is a Pay As You Go service, to start using the GeniePoint network, please follow the instructions below.
How GeniePoint Works
To start using our charge points, please register your details here to create an account.
You will need to:
1. Register your details for a GeniePoint Account
2. Add a valid payment card to your GeniePoint Account (in order to be able to purchase credits)
3. Top up your account (purchase credit in multiples of £10 in order to activate the chargers)
4. Options available to start a charge:
· From our Driver’s mobile website
· Purchase an RFID card in advance (£9 and allow 3-5 working days for arrival)
· Register your own RFID card
5. To view our expanding range of fast and rapid chargers throughout the UK, visit our map. By clicking on each pin, you will be provided with all of the information required to start a charge.
Self serving customer portal area that explains how customers can view and manage their GeniePoint Account.
1. How do I change my personal details?
Ensure you are logged in to your account and navigate to my details, where you can update your details.
If you would like to update your e-mail address, please contact us, and we will make this change for you.
2. How do I change or add an additional payment card?
Ensure you are logged in to your account and navigate to my payment methods.
You can add a new payment card by clicking on “add a new payment card”
You can delete an existing card by clicking the” remove” button
3. How do I activate/deactivate the auto top up feature?
Ensure you are logged in to your account and navigate to my account.
From here, you can switch the auto top-up function on or off at any time.
4. How do I view my billing history?
Under the Account History section, a record of all billing events is stored.
· Date and Time
· Description of item
· Balance remaining
4. How do I view my charge session history?
Ensure you are logged in to your account and navigate to my charge sessions.
. A record of all charging events is stored.
· Start time
· Finish time
· Charger ID
· RFID Card
· Energy consumed in kWh
How GeniePoint Works
Latest EV News
Q3 Office Quorum Business Park
Benton Lane Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 8EX
© Copyright ENGIE EV Solutions 2019